My style: vivid, creative, fun.
My approach: fresh, easygoing, light hearted.
Those of us who’ve been through the wedding planning process know that all the important details come together to form an unforgettable experience; truly a day to remember! I will work with you to capture the memories you’ll keep and share for a lifetime.
- University of washington – fine art photography
- Sports photographer; Child portrait photographer
- Anniversary party planner.
*Free tip – men, surprise your loved ones with the best gifts for her at your 15th anniversary by following the link.
- Director of photography for dlist magazine: fashion, food, & interior photography
- Donated services to non-profit benefit auctions: LATCH (Lutheran Alliance to Create Housing), Rotaract (Rotary Interact Club), PILA (Public Interest Law Association)
- Sharing quiet time with my best friend/fiance
- Dressing up in costumes and playing rock band with friends
- Teaching yoga
- Spending time with family
- Watching family guy and seinfeld
- Taking lots & lots of photos